Friday, August 22, 2008

rain, rain, rain.

This is going to be a rather quick - and hasty - update. I only have 5 minutes to write this so we'll see how I go. The title of this post basically sums up the weather here. All rain, no sun. I actually love winter, maybe a bit more than summer (honestly, who enjoys the smell of body odour from other beings?) but I'm wanting summer. Now. Thank-you.


On another note, I don't appreciate being stared at by Rene Descartes whilst attempting to do very difficult algebra work which I don't really understand. Yes, I know you were an influential mathematician but your smug stare is not welcome Mr. Descartes, nor is it benefiting me.
Yes, this took under 5 minutes to write. I'm now going to go watch some heartfelt entertainment.
May peace be with you.



1 comment:

Mina said...

Yes, I know you were an influential mathematician but your smug stare is not welcome Mr. Descartes, nor is it benefiting me.

lolllll

hes such a pedo, staring at us during maths :(

"oo hehehe, i made that stupid algebra i dont even underrstand it!ENJOY DOING IT!"