Monday, August 4, 2008

Finale.

To be perfectly honest, I don't even know why I'm blogging right now. There's nothing to say. Nothing of intrest has occured. Tonights been rather dull. Full of boredom. Irritation. Currently, I'm watching the season finale of 'Skins', which I've already seen. Its Chris' funeral right now and I'm basically bawling like a six month old. This show never fails to make me emotional. Before I was watching 'Johnny Got His Gun'. Another sad film. Definatly a must see though.

As I had previously mentioned, I had a Probability test in Maths. Needless to say, I failed. I know I have. It was honestly the most confusing nonsense I've read in my life. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. I think we're redoing it in the next few days. Hopefully it'll be a lot easier.

Tommorrow I have to act out Romeo and Juliet. Hopefully I'll get out of it. Not my thing to be honest haha.

Skins is almost finished. I've kind of dragged out this blog...been writing it for the past 15-20mins. I'm full of irritation. Negative energy. Other then that, I feel at ease with everything. Strange emotion.

Ill wrap this up before I stretch this blog out anymore than needed.

Night xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo anon comentin' whoop.

I fully cried durin skinz o lordeh.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashley, we should momentarily change bodies, I'd love to act in Romeo & Juliet! haha

<33

ashleymarie said...

Hahaha. You're more than welcome to take my place. I'm shocking at it!

Tommorrow we're watching the movie with Leonardo Dicaprio. I'll fall asleep, no doubt about it.