Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh no they didn't!

So, as you know it's a wednesday night and at 9.30pm, Gene Simmons: Family Jewels is on. So as usual, the whole family (including cat) come upstairs and are glued to the television set for half n hour. However, its not on tonight! Instead, some Angelina Jolie special is on. Downer. Major downer.

To amuse myself, I began 'researching' models and then I realised: they're are three types of model 'body types':
'Body type one': models who are natrually 'waiflike'. Models such as Kate Moss and possibly Jessica Stam fall under this catergory.
'Body Type two': models who are unnatrually 'waiflike' and diet to achieve super-skinnyness.
'Body type three': models who are skinny but aren't 'waif' and actually have some meat on their bones, like Miranda Kerr, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Megan Gale, etc.

Another fact: 80% of models aren't even pretty. Funny that. Looks don't count.
However, in my humble opinion, this model has to be the prettiest of all:



She's gorgeous. I'd kill for her trademark dimples. Not to mention her body haha.


Tommorrow we're watching Romeo and Juliet for English. Pretty sure its the Leo Dicaprio and Clare Danes version. I'm prepared to fall asleep.

By any chance, does someone have Microsoft PowerPoint on their computer? I really need to finish my Shakespeare slideshow and I don't have PowerPoint on my computer. Anyone have it? If so, would I be able to come over this weekend to use it? Thankyou!

No comments: