Sunday, August 24, 2008

Personality

This weekend has been what I can only describe as a blur. A very boring, tiring blur. I had a huge pile of homework staring at me in the face and I couldn't put it off for any longer. What has to be done has to be done basically. I learnt that my little bunny who I've been calling 'she' for 7 years is infact a 'he'. Oh dear.
Male/female bunnies aside, I took this rather insightful personality test today. It's pretty accurate (in my oppinion anyhow). This is my personality:

Introvert/Sensing/Thinking/Perceiving

Naturally reserved and thriving on adventure and challenge, you much prefer action to conversation. You also have a penchant for observing what is going on around you. You enjoy activities that require hands on skills. Resourceful and independent, your motivations come from within you. You are a collector of information, rational, realistic and pragmatic. People often have a difficult time figuring you out, and you will remain a mystery to many.


In relationships you are not one to have deep talks, but would rather let your actions speak for you. You display your love and care for others by doing practical things for them. You are not one to take on too many commitments or obligations--if any. You need your time alone and even though you are probably very loyal, this may cause conflict at times. You are not one to start fights, but you wont back away from one either.


Famous People of Your Type:

Charles Bronson, Tom Cruise, James Dean, Clint Eastwood, Zachary Taylor, Burt Reynolds, Keith Richards, Charlie Yeager, Frank Zappa.


Occupations Suited to Your Type Include:

Auditor, carpenter, coach, programmer, economist, engineer, farmer, firefighter, marine biologist, mechanic, paramedic, law officer, investigator, steelworker, surveyor, and transportation operator.


Well, the personality describes me well. That's 100% me. It's also quite an honour to have a 'similar personality' to Frank Zappa and Keith Richards! However, those occupations are awful. I wouldn't dream of becomming either of these professions.
Anyway, that's all I have to share.
Rove is about to start and I don't want to miss it.
Apologises for this ever so dull post.
I'll do some extreme bitching in my next post - promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:o tom cruise! he's hot