Tuesday, August 19, 2008

lovers and friends

Right now I'm sitting on my bed, watching reruns of NCIS (I pretty much think Abby is the best thing about the show) and reading books regarding course selections.

This may sound crazy but I've noticed a pattern is developing here - I've noticed that everytime I post, someone has passed away.
Am I some sort of jinx? Oh my, I'm worried.
This time producer and all round legend Jerry Wexler died on the 15th at the age of 91. Wexler assisted in making Atlantic Records the powerhouse it is today, as well as guiding such music legends like Aretha Franklin and Led Zeppelin.
[Source]


Deaths aside, I'm rather dissapointed that MGMT's Melbourne gig is over 18. I was really looking forward to going and I guess you can say, I'm devistated I can't. Yet another pattern developing? Yes there is as far as I'm concerned. You see, I've noticed that everytime I get excited about something, it never works out OR something goes completely pearshaped. I have the worst luck in the world.
Anyway, for all you lucky critters who are over age and are interested in attending....the shows are sold out.
Sorry guys!
However, they're releasing a new album sometime next year. New album=another tour to the land down under??



Moving on, I received my recommendations for the maths subjects I should take next year (NOTE: should, not have too). Anyway, apparently I should take General Math Methods & Math Methods CAS. No thankyou. Foundation Math please, I've decided that already and, speaking of which, I've also decided on my other subjects: Literature, Media, Photography, Food Tech, Buisness Managment & Foundation Maths. Anyone else taking these subjects?

So, this is all I have to say.
But a quick favour/question - who wants to come shopping with me this weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nawh Kittie! This is my fave, it used to be my wallpaper :D
http://i35.tinypic.com/2rxgpsm.jpg

Anonymous said...

FUCK ITS SOLD OUT ALREADY.
ARGH.

Morgan Jade said...

hay bb...mama told me today that apparently mgmt is being moved to festival hall and all ages tickets will be released. :D i think this is the perfect place to tell you. ily xo