Friday, January 30, 2009

Summer sucks.

The title says it all.

Currently in Melbourne, we're in the middle of what they call a "heat wave'. For the past 4-5 days, every day has been higher than 42 degrees. I'll admit, I'm not a summer fan, so it's not new for me to complain about the heat. However, this weather is just ridiculous. What I wouldn't do to be somewhere cold now.

During todays heat, which managed to reach 46 degrees (according to my car), I picked up my new car. It's adorable and the air con is great. After driving it home, we had a brief (but annoying) black out. Then, we had yet another black out at about 6pm that lasted a good 2 hours and a half. I ended up missing most of the first set in the tennis (Rafael Nadal aka my favorite athlete//all round hottie was/is playing).

Tommorrow >>> homework. Then, I'm heading out for dinner.

Schools starting on monday. Not looking forward, as per usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=solo antivirus 2007 7.0.7.0.1 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg