Sunday, January 18, 2009

20 Random Facts.

Oh, how I love boredom. Detect a slight sarcasim there, yes?

Anyway, I'm going to share 20 random facts about me, purely to keep me occupied for what, ten minutes?

1. I think/know Jim Morrison is the hottest man to grace the Earth since......well, ever. Not only is/was he extremely attractive, that man had amazing talent and smarts (an IQ of around 148 I believe, which is near genius). A mixture of very good looks and intelligence is just a major plus for me>>so, hence he's the hottest guy ever.

2. Anxiety, anxiety, anxiety. I have the worst anxiety. Jumping the the worst conclusions is what I do best, resulting in wonderful anxiety. Love it.

3. I wish I was a late teen/early twenties during the mid to late 1960's. Jim Morrison would be my husband, or boyfriend atleast.
A teach of mine told me that I should be from the 1960's, so I obviously have some '60's 'spark' in me.

4. I don't like my natrual haircolour. Well, most people know that anyway. So, I dye it all the time.

5. I love high heels! Love them! Not because I'm short, I just love how they look and how they instantly make anything you wear look good. They also seem to make your/my legs a whole lot better looking.

6. I don't want to get married. Ever. UNLESS, I'm mid-30's and it's in Las Vegas. Why don't I want to get married? I don't really believe that you NEED to get married. It doesn't prove you love the person anymore and its possible to be 'happily unmarried', as many celebrities have demonstrated.

7. I don't want kids. I think there's enough unwanted kids in the world and well, I'm not a 'kid' person. I HIGHLY doubt I'll change my mind on this.

8. I despise Maths....seriously.

9. I plan on moving to LA (or somewhere closeby) OR New York.

10. I don't like 'big houses', which is kind of hypocritical of me seeming as I live in one....however, once I move out ill most likely live in apartments for the rest of my life.

11. Jim Beam is awesome>>enough said.

12. I'd go gay for Miranda Kerr, Jessica Stam, Lily Aldridge, D'Arcy Wretzky (pre-1996), Zooey Deschanel, etc.

13. I don't like Angelina Jolie.

14. Tom Cruise annoys me, however I'd dying to see his new film.

15. I love vintage things>>whether its fashion or polaroid camera or jewellery.

16. I NEVER sunbake>>I fake tan only. I do tan though, however I burn first, then peel, then tan. However, its not worth it. Be sunsmart!

17. My favorite subjects at school are Photography, Art, Media and English.

18. My least favorite subjects at school are Maths, Computer-based subjects and sciences....and sport.

19. My three favorite bands EVER are (in no orders): The Smashing Pumpkins (only upto 'Adore'), The Doors and Kings of Leon.

20. I hate summer. Well, not 'hate', I just prefer winter.

1 comment:

C.C. said...

i agree
-jim morrision is my dream dude but rockstars are very full of themselves.
- whiskey
-no kids
- not so hot on marriage
- not into big houses once lived in 2 million one it was the biggest piece shit