Friday, January 23, 2009

Valkyrie was amazing! 5/5



So, in my previous blog post, I mentioned that I was going to see 'Valkyrie' with Deborah.
It was amazing to say the least, however like most films, it had one negative point throughout the film - the accents. I think the cast should have atleast had German accents, as Tom Cruise's American accent is pretty distracting throughout the entire film. Nevertheless, see this film!
A word of warning though - when you see this film, you MUST be serious. It's a serious, sensitive topic, thus you must show respect. Don't laugh, perve (well, there's no one to perve at in the film, but anyway), etc. Also, beware of elderly people falling asleep and snoring. It happened several times to Deb and I. Very distracting.

Aside from the film, Deb and I just hung out. A few odd things happen though:
-Some random guy came upto me asking 'What's wrong with your hand?!' I looked down at my normal looking hand, thinking he was referring to the bandaid around my index finger. Before I could answer, he smiled and said 'Oh...thought your fingers were stuck together...'
-Some guy trying to sell products asking if he could have my hat as I walked past. Then, when Deb and I walked past him again, he pretend to throw the product at our heads? Odd.

Some 'happy snaps':





No comments: