Monday, February 2, 2009

RAFAEL NADAL IS A WINNER.

I'm back at school and needless to say, I'd rather be elsewhere. The day pretty much dragged on for me and I was already drained by 3rd period. Then I found out that I have to stay back until 4pm every thursday for Food Tech. On top of that, I got a shitty locker which is not only on the bottom, it's right in the corner...near cobwebs. Point? I'm scared of spiders!
However, the highlight was definatly seeing some lovely faces and receiving lots of lovely hugs!
Though, I'll admit that it was kinda my fault I'm so drained. I watched the tennis until 1am, then stayed up until about 2am. So, so, so pleased Rafael Nadal won the Australian Open against Roger Federer. I actually cried, believe it or not. They're both brilliant players, but Rafael has and always will be my favorite athlete.
Rafael Nadal Pictures, Images and Photos
Saturday night was pretty good. The food wasn't brilliant, but it was still good. I love photos with Elana, my amazing cousin. We always look like total dorks, but oh well...the drunk exuse still comes in handy. The highlight of the night? Well, whilst Elana was in the toilet, I was fixing my hair in the mirror and some random, 40-something year old man walks in. He looked at me, embarrassed, then stutterd and mumbled 'sorry...'. It was actually a lot funnier than what it sounds....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now, I'm listening to Triple J. 'Of Moons, Birds and Monsters' just came on. Why, oh why wasn't that in the Top 100 ?

No comments: