Thursday, January 15, 2009

I feel so immature when I do these....

I blame boredom.

Anyway, I took this from a friend of mine....

List 16 celebrities you would have sex with without even asking questions.
Put all of them in order of your lust for them. (1 is the hottest.)

Supply photos.

I've ordered mine from 1(the hottest of them all) to 16(the least hottest, however, still hot.)


1. Jim Morrison.
Photobucket

2. Johnny Depp.
Photobucket

3. Matthew Followill.
Photobucket

4. Andrew VanWyngarden.
Photobucket

5. Arj Barker.
Photobucket

6. Luke Pritchard.
Photobucket

7. Julian Casablancas.
Photobucket

8. Cedric Bixler-Zavala.
Photobucket

9. Adrian Grenier.
Photobucket

10. Caleb Followill.
Photobucket


11. Nick Simmons.
Photobucket

12. Dave Grohl.
Photobucket

13. Jared Followill.
Photobucket

14. Anthony Kedis.
Photobucket

15. Slash.
Photobucket

16. Nick Littlemore.
Photobucket

Oh and yes, I passed my Learner's yesterday!
I got 94%. However, I think I just passed the sight test, thus I'm getting them checked tommorrow. Ashley - four eyes? Prehaps.

No comments: