Saturday, July 4, 2009

My New Favorite Model....Martha Streck.

Okay, so it's well known my favorite model for the past few years has been the gorgeous Jessica Stam. However, it's also known that change is good, correct?

For some reason or another, Martha Streck has slowly become my favorite model. I'm not entirely sure why, but I guess one of the reasons is she is definately the first person I've seen that looks gorgeous with red hair (note - whilst I'm sure her hair isn't naturally vibrant red, I'm certain it's a strawberry blonde colour). Howbeit, she recently changed her hair colour and I'm surprisingly hoping that she dyes her hair red again!



Name: Martha Streck
Age: 19 (DOB: 1990)
Origin: JĂșlio de Castilhos, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
Height: 180cm/5'11
Bust: 84cm/33in
Waist: 61cm/24in
Hips: 89cm/35in
Dress: (US) 6
Shoe: (US) 6
Agencies: Ace Models, Louisa Models,Supreme Management,Premier Model Management,Women Management - Milan, Women Management - Paris, Ten Model Management,UNO Barcelona



























































[Credit: Fashion Spot, Supermodels.nl, FMD]


No comments: