Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sam the koala, Australian bushfires, Rumours and Other junk...

Miley Cyrus said this at the Grammys:
Cyrus happily confessed her crush on Kings of Leon’s bassist Jared Followill. “He’s pretty good looking,” she said. “I’m not usually one to freak, but me and Taylor [Swift] last night were like, ‘Holy smoke!’ ” Don’t expect the two teen pop stars to hook up with the Kings anytime soon, though: “Katy Perry was like, ‘They have super hot girlfriends.’ I was like, ‘Dang it!’ ”

Speaking of Kings of Leon's super hor girlfriends, my picture of Lily Aldridge got posted on the Fashion Spot. Weird, yet cool.
Look

As I type this (pointless) blog, I'm tired. Dead tired. Excuse these sentences as they'll most likely make no sense and will have countless errors. As you can tell, school is draining me. Dearly. The worst bit? It's only the second week. I've never been given so much homework to do in two weeks. It's crazy.

In other news, why are certain 'teenage girl magazines' so far behind in news/rumours that it's not even for example. For example, a certain magazine (Dolly) wrote that a certain musician was dating a certain actress (however, I think she's only acted in what...3 films? MINOR ROLES). Firstly, not only is this tabloid INCORRECT and a RUMOUR, it's also almost five months old. Get with the times and please, get your facts straight before you publish ridiculous rumours.

Oh, whilst I'm blogging, I might as well post this lovely photo which I think are quite lovely, despite the horrid times in which they were taken in. You may be familiar with Sam the koala, whom was a little furry victim in the recent fires in Victoria, Australia. She suffered burns to her paws and became 'famous' when she drank three bottles of water when David Tree, a firman, offered.

No comments: