Friday, February 27, 2009

Dripping beards as cold as hell.

Photos from the swimming carnival on monday:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More to come...

Overall, the day was..boring.
Some amusing things occurred I supposed, but yes, otherwise it was boring.

I went for my first driving lesson today. It was pretty fun actually and I did pretty well, however I drove over the kerbs twice. Oh well. This weekend, I'm getting my hair redone and I have so much homework it's not even funny!
I have:
-To analyse a commerical and complete a video log.
-Complete my final artwork and do a diary entry.
-Try to do maths...but I really can't.
-Finish doing character descriptions for English.
-Complete Buisness Management assessment tasks and questions.

No comments: