Wednesday, March 11, 2009

STACEY'S PARTY.

Sorry for the lack of updates, this week has been a busy one.
I had three SAC's...well two technically, however my English SAC goes over two days. It finishes tommorrow, thankfully. No more stressing and I can finally relax a bit and look forward to Sound Relief saturday and Kings of Leon saturday night.

STACEY'S BIRTHDAY.......

Sunday night we all went out for dinner and some fun for Stacey's birthday on March 8th.
Condoms..perfume..photos..glitter...random peverted men...you name it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nevermind my greasy hair...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If this isn't one of the best photos ever, then the world's crazy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fake Camaro
Photobucket

More photos comming soon, as well as photos from my uncle's wedding on saturday 7th.

No comments: