Wednesday, September 3, 2008

your sex is on fire.

I'm sitting, 'watching' So You Think You Can Dance whilst listening to Kings of Leon . Bored nontheless. In a very 'blah' mood. To sum it up, it's a very dull, cold night.



20th September!


I'm pretty excited about this new record and I have high expectations for it. I'm hoping it will be much more impressive than BOTT, which while it was a very good record, it's kind of weak compared to ASH and YAYM. Also, a new record means a tour. An Australian tour to be more specific. I'm not 100% sure if I'd even go to their show (lets face it - when do I have money to go to these sorts of things?) but it's great news for other Australian fans!

Let the impatience commence!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOOOOOOOOU
YOUR SEX IS ON FIREEEEE
AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WERE THE WORDS TO TRANSPIREEE



I hope thats right i got it off a lyric site haha.
I really love that song.
Omg i love them so much i feel like a fool.
Ily ahaha

ashleymarie said...

haha, well that's how I've been singing it anyway.

you are a fool.

Anonymous said...

Even if i am a fool, you love me.
:D
AND I LOVE THAT SONG, ehe