Monday, September 1, 2008

So far so good...

Currently I'm listening to Kings of Leon while watching some random rubbish on free-to-air television. I'm really thankful I have Foxtel. I feel sorry for those who don't.
Lately, I've been stressing about University/ENTER scores and whatnot. I've always had a good idea regarding the course I want to do so I thought it'd be a good idea to do a little research. However, it had a negative effect and now I'm even more worried!

RMIT University:
-Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication)
I need 35 in English (any), however I don't know the ENTER score, so if anyone can let me know, I'd appreciate it!

-Bachelor of Communication (Media)
35 in English (any) with an ENTER scored somewhere in the 90's. In 2005 it was 90.85 & in 2006 it was 91.45.

Monash University:
-Bachelor of Arts (Communication)
I need 30 in English (ESL) or 25 in English (other) with an ENTER score of 72.75.

-Bachelor of Communication
30 in English (ESL) or 25 in English (other) with an ENTER score of 70.05.

LaTrobe University:
-Bachelor of Media Studies
25 in English (any) with an ENTER score of 80.85.

Swinburne:
-Bachelor of Communications
20 in English (any) with an ENTER of 69.95.

-Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications)
20 in English (any) with an ENTER of 76.70.

-Bachelor of Communications (Media Studies)
20 in English (any) with an ENTER score of 69.65

University of Melbourne:
-Bachelor of Media and Communications
ENTER score of 98.25

It's really interesting how much the ENTER scores for the same course can vary. I'm obviously aiming for University of Melbourne, who scare me with their super high ENTER scores. I know I'm aiming very high, but it's always good to aim high right?

No comments: