Wednesday, September 24, 2008

QUEENSLAND: PART ONE

We arrived back to Melbourne from the Gold Coast at around 4.30pm yesterday. It was amazing. The trip home went a lot faster than the trip up, probably because there was a lot of sleeping involved (I slept a few hours whereas during the trip up, i slept for around half an hour, constantly waking up). The few extra hours sleep 99% of the bus had resulted in not only time going faster, but a few photos taken, courtesy of Taime and his sneaky photo taking skills. Here's a few of them...
Me.
Bianca.
Theo and Stacey.

Anyway, as soon as we arrived in Queensland, we headed straight too Wet n Wild. To my surprise, we weren't tired at all and had loads of fun in the water. The food however...lets just say that's another story.



Bianca, Cassie, Stacey, Stefani, Pardeep, Tori, Me, Maree.




Group Shots.

The following day involved surfing and kayaking. I didn't surf because it was cold and I had the worst chaffing from my boardshorts. Not cool haha. Kayaking was very enjoyable. Bianca and I were hopeless at it, ask anyone. The instructor had to help us 99% of the time and told us that he 'could have sworn we were blondes'.



Tommorrow will be Queensland part 2.
It's going to blow ya mind.
Oh and whilst I was in QLD, i purchased the new KOL album. What do you guys think of it? I honestly think it's heaps better than BOTT. I'm very pleased boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Only By The Night, not gonna lie :D