Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pointless Blog Alert.

Today, I found out I got 89% for my Fashion exam, 81% for my Multimedia exam (which, as you may recall, I thought I'd fail) and 77% for my English exam. Romeo and Juliet made me get a lower mark than I'd like, but I did fairly well in the Persuassive section. I'm dreading my Maths results, but I'm sure I did well in Art and Psychology.

Tommorrow (as well as Thursday) is Yr 11 Orientation Day. I'm not excited as I'm pretty much done with school...I guess it's 'that' time of the year were you're just over everything and want a break.



Personality Disorder Test.

Disorder Rating

Paranoid High

Schizoid Moderate

Schizotypal Moderate

Antisocial Low

Borderline Moderate

Histrionic Moderate

Narcissistic High

Avoidant High

Dependent High

Obsessive-
Compulsive Moderate

No comments: