Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas was great!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and got amazing gifts!

I woke up at about 8am then watches TV until about 9am. We (family and I) opened our presents. After, we headed off to my nans for Christmas lunch with my mums side of the family. We went back home at about 4pm, then went to see my Dad's side of the family...which ended up being a very funny occasion.

I received a Wii Fit, DVDs, a limited edition Johnny Cash guitar, loads of cash, Sanity vouchers, makeup, Hoyts vouchers, more money, jewellery, HK mugs, chocolates, socks, underwear, slippers, lollies, Kings of Leon tickets (it was part of my Christmas present) etc.

I ended up going to sleep at about 9am and ended up sleeping until 1pm. When I wokeup, I realised my nose stud fell out during my sleep and the hole closed up. Oh well, I'm over it.

Today I wokeup and played Wii Fit. Its so much fun, however according to the game, I have a BMI of 14.5, which I'm pretty sure isn't accurate.....I'm thinking its more in the 16-17 range.

I still haven't touched my Media homework.....

No comments: