Thursday, November 20, 2008

Models, Fashion and Examinations

Three exams down and three to go. Today I completed my art exam which required me to analyze two historical paintings, as well as sketching myown hand. The other two exams, which I sat for yesterday, were my Fashion and Psychology exams. Without sounding cocky and over-confident, I'm pretty sure I've done very well on all three exams. They weren't difficult at all and I finished them fairly quickly. Next week, I have Maths, English and Multimedia. I'm very nervous about English, as it's one of my best subjects (I'm good at art subjects and English). Thus, I tend to apply morepressure on myself to do well, mainly because I know I can achieve high results. Maths on the other hand, well I got 8/25 on my Polynomials test this term,so that should give you some indication on how I'll go. Same goes for Multimedia.

On a totally unrelated topic (or prehaps slightly related, as it's to do with fashion, one of my subjects *hint*), I was lurking around on Face Hunter, and came across some amazing clothes, which I'd love to own myself. Damn, we (Melbourne) have style!



Face Hunter


Face Hunter


Face Hunter


Face Hunter


Speaking of fashion, the trend of uber skinny models has gone a little to far me thinks....Introducing Olga Sherer aka The-Skinniest-Model-I've-Ever-Seen-In-Awhile. Whilst I think she has a very beautiful face (not to keen on the hair as I'mnot into redheads much), she's just way to thin. Mainly in the arms. Plain and simple. I guess the scary thing is is the fact that she's recently gained a little weight, but she still looks painfully thin. However, I wouldn't mind having her legs to be honest.








With Vlada Roslyakova


I'll wrap this up before it becomes way to dragged out so to speak.I'm going to go and give Law and Order my undivided attention.
Ciao.
P.S - http://julialapin.typepad.com/




2 comments:

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Chevnovak,
Very beautiful fashion and models.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo

Anonymous said...

gf, you have fantastic lurking skills you know i already think that because of your many bookmarks :P