Friday, November 21, 2008

Model Mayhem

And no, I'm not referring to the 'professional' modelling site.


I've come to realise that this can be quite a negative blog. Well, not so much negative..more 'bitchy'. So, I've decided to compile a bunch of my favorite models. Not bitching. Just admiring and positiveness!


#1: Jessica Stam - she's my favorite, hence the excess photos.















#2: Miranda Kerr







#3: Daria Werbowy






#4: Lily Aldridge






#5: Kate Moss






#6: Ruby Aldridge






#7: Agyness Deyn








#8: Jessica Miller







1 comment:

Francisco Castelo Branco said...

HI

I saw your blog and i think is interesting

I have a blog also
I would like a opinion.....

the adress is www.olhardireito.blogspot.com

I am a student law

I have a translate google tool