Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why is everyone either a DJ or model?

I'm really unsure on how to start this minor rant, so I'll quickly cut to the chase so when can get it over and done with. Make us all happy. Well, yesterday I found out I had an apparent subject 'clash' therefore I had to make some minor changes. Not that I'm happy with them. Photography isn't running due to lack of numbers, which didn't really surprise me. In it's place, I'm doing Studio Arts. HOWEVER, Photography is still running, it's just being combined with Media, which is pleasing, That bad news - Buisness Management and Literature clashed. I straightout said Lit but I was then told I only had two or three choices of subjects to replace Buisness Managment. Chemistry, Economics or some other subject I had no interest in. So I was forced to drop Literature. Mizzo.

Negative aside, here's something that I love so much.
Lily Allen's new song!
Click to watch if video below doesn't work




1 comment:

C.C. said...

DJing is easier with the invitation of SERATO a computer program that lets a monkey be a prodigy, i remember steve akoi when he started everyone was like no computers now its a tool of the trade. Now with Myspace and Digital camera CORY KENNEDY is on the cover magazines not because she is a typical model. Ive made alot more money modeling and worked forever but dont have the fame because i wasnt sleeping with the cobra snake statuatory rape mode, and talk about the famous people i've hung out with since i was 17. until a my blog started a year ago damn i wish i was as smart as Cory to exploit myself like her. But you live you learn. EVERYONE IS A DJ AND A MODEL BECAUSE of these examples its EASY TO DO BOTH.