Sunday, May 3, 2009

BIANCA'S BIRTHDAY

Last night (May 2nd), we all went bowling and pancake parlour for Bianca's 17th.
It was a great night (the blueberry pancakes are a must have) and I actually did pretty well in bowling (I managed to score more than 7 as my TOTAL SCORE).

However, I managed to fall in the gutter and grazed both my knees. Funny thing is, I didn't realise I fell that hard until I went home. I'm bruised now. I guess that's what I get for not seeing the step....


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
mum + daughter
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: